1. "Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic."
2. "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
3. “If we want to find happiness, let’s stop thinking about gratitude or ingratitude and give for the inner joy of giving.”
4. "You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing."
5. "Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view."
6. “Give your problem all the thought you possibly can before a solution is reached. But when the matter is settled and over with, worry not at all.”
7. “Believe that you will succeed — and you will.”
8. "If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done."
9. "Begin with honest sincere appreciation."
10. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”
11. "Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success."
12. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”
13. "Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment."