Monday, December 1, 2014
So, today marks one month until the beginning of 2015. I found this nifty list of 20 Things To Let Go Of Before The New Year. I think it's worth a read. Here are my favorite suggestions:
- Let go of feeling guilty for doing what you truly want to do.
- Let go of regrets; at one point in your life, that “whatever” was exactly what you wanted.
- Let go of thinking your dreams are not important; always follow your heart.
- Let go of your money woes — make a plan to pay off debt and focus on your abundance.
- Let go of trying to fit in and be accepted by everyone. Your uniqueness is what makes you outstanding.
- Let go of self-hate. You are not the shape of your body or the number on the scale. Who you are matters, and the world needs you as you are. Celebrate you!
Read the entire list here.
Source for image above.
Posted by MTP at 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
I found this video on facebook and just like most videos similar to this one it moved me to tears. It's amazing how a simple act of kindness seems to help the giver as much as it helps the recipient. Enjoy this video and share it with your friends as a simple reminder that paying it forward and helping others will help you too.
Friday, January 31, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
I live in Tampa Bay and Mix 100.7 is one of the radio stations here. On their website this morning was a post about the Ancient Chinese Law of Abundance. I'm totally going to try this for 2014. I agree with them, it's worth a shot and I'm definitely ready for my abundance of money to come my way this year! Here's how it works if you want to try it for yourself:
- Take a check from an active checking account
- Make it out to you
- Do not date the check
- Sign it "The Law of Abundance"
- Do not put in a dollar amount because this limits how much the universe can bring you
- Do not void the check in your bank book, just note that it's for The Law of Abundance
- Do not destroy the check unless you have closed the account
- Carry the check with you and watch what happens!
Posted by MTP at 3:58 PM
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Appreciate life. (Be thankful that you woke up alive each morning.)
- Laugh (Don’t take yourself – or life to seriously.)
- Optimism (See the glass as half full.)
- Self care (Take care of your mind, body and health.)
Check out the entire list here.
Source for image above.
Posted by MTP at 5:35 PM
Anyone who knows me knows that I usually can not stand being at home when there is so much out there I have not yet seen...I spent way too much time at home in 2013- I have to be around people. In 2014 I WILL break out of my shell once again! I plan to go out more if and when I want to.
Here are some of the other things I want in 2014: In 2014 I want to deal less with debt and have more freedom from debt. I want to worry less and have less stress and more excitement. I want less weight on my body and a more fit physique. I want less sadness and more happiness. I want less suffering and more enjoyment. I want less drama and more fun. I want less clutter and more organization. I want less eating out and more home cooked meals. I want less busy work and more real work that yields income. I want less junk and more structure. I want to travel more and stay at home less. I want to make less wishes and make more of my wishes that I already have come true in 2014.
Posted by MTP at 4:31 PM