Friday, January 31, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
I live in Tampa Bay and Mix 100.7 is one of the radio stations here. On their website this morning was a post about the Ancient Chinese Law of Abundance. I'm totally going to try this for 2014. I agree with them, it's worth a shot and I'm definitely ready for my abundance of money to come my way this year! Here's how it works if you want to try it for yourself:
- Take a check from an active checking account
- Make it out to you
- Do not date the check
- Sign it "The Law of Abundance"
- Do not put in a dollar amount because this limits how much the universe can bring you
- Do not void the check in your bank book, just note that it's for The Law of Abundance
- Do not destroy the check unless you have closed the account
- Carry the check with you and watch what happens!
Posted by MTP at 3:58 PM
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Appreciate life. (Be thankful that you woke up alive each morning.)
- Laugh (Don’t take yourself – or life to seriously.)
- Optimism (See the glass as half full.)
- Self care (Take care of your mind, body and health.)
Check out the entire list here.
Source for image above.
Posted by MTP at 5:35 PM
Anyone who knows me knows that I usually can not stand being at home when there is so much out there I have not yet seen...I spent way too much time at home in 2013- I have to be around people. In 2014 I WILL break out of my shell once again! I plan to go out more if and when I want to.
Here are some of the other things I want in 2014: In 2014 I want to deal less with debt and have more freedom from debt. I want to worry less and have less stress and more excitement. I want less weight on my body and a more fit physique. I want less sadness and more happiness. I want less suffering and more enjoyment. I want less drama and more fun. I want less clutter and more organization. I want less eating out and more home cooked meals. I want less busy work and more real work that yields income. I want less junk and more structure. I want to travel more and stay at home less. I want to make less wishes and make more of my wishes that I already have come true in 2014.
Posted by MTP at 4:31 PM