Monday, December 1, 2014
So, today marks one month until the beginning of 2015. I found this nifty list of 20 Things To Let Go Of Before The New Year. I think it's worth a read. Here are my favorite suggestions:
- Let go of feeling guilty for doing what you truly want to do.
- Let go of regrets; at one point in your life, that “whatever” was exactly what you wanted.
- Let go of thinking your dreams are not important; always follow your heart.
- Let go of your money woes — make a plan to pay off debt and focus on your abundance.
- Let go of trying to fit in and be accepted by everyone. Your uniqueness is what makes you outstanding.
- Let go of self-hate. You are not the shape of your body or the number on the scale. Who you are matters, and the world needs you as you are. Celebrate you!
Read the entire list here.
Source for image above.
at 1:00 PM